- 2.2 GHz Intel QuadCore i7 64-bit processor / 1.5GB Video Memory / Authentic 85W MagSafe Power adapter
- 16GB DDR3 Brand New Fully tested memory / 1TB SSHD (Solid State Hybrid) Drive (Brand New & tested)
- Fresh installation of OS X v10.10 / Factory reset / 7 hour battery
- 15.4 inch LED-backlit display 1440x900 resolution, Two USB ports, one ThunderBolt Port, one FireWire "800" port, one SDXC card slot, one Gigabit Ethernet port
- Airport Wifi Card; "multi-touch" (4 finger) trackpad; Bluetooth; iSight Web Cam; 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Refurbished MacBook Pro with brand new upgraded parts: Brand NEW 16GB Crucial Memory / NEW 1TB SSHD (Fast Solid State Hybrid) Drive / Excellent Battery / Passed Apple Hardware Test / ThunderBolt / Fresh Installation of OS X 10.10 Yosemite / Unused Authentic 85W MagSafe power adapter and extension. The MacBook Pro “Core i7” 2.2 15-Inch (Early 2011/Thunderbolt) features a 32 nm “Sandy Bridge” 2.2 GHz Intel “Core i7” processor (2720QM), with four independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-10600) installed in pairs (two 8 GB modules), a 1TB / 1000 GB SSHD (Solid State Hybrid) drive, an 8X DL “SuperDrive”, dual graphics processors — an AMD Radeon HD 6750M with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory and an Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics processor that shares 512 MB of memory with the system — and an integrated FaceTime HD webcam. The standard configuration of this model has an LED-backlit 15.4″ widescreen TFT active-matrix “glossy” display (1440×900 native resolution). Connectivity includes AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Gigabit Ethernet, a Firewire “800” port, two USB 2.0 ports, separate audio in and out ports, an SDXC card slot, and a new “Thunderbolt” port that is backwards compatible with Mini DisplayPort and, likewise, supports an external display at 2560×1600 and passes an audio signal. Thunderbolt also supports other peripherals that use the Thunderbolt standard which provides up to 10 Gbps of bandwidth in both directions. This model uses a “Unibody” aluminum case design — milled from a single piece of aluminum — and has a backlit keyboard, a “no button” glass “inertial” multi-touch trackpad, and a non-swappable battery design that provides an Apple estimated 7 hours of battery life.