- 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7 64-bit processor / Authentic 85W MagSafe Power adapter
- 8GB DDR3 Brand New & tested memory / 1TB SSHD (Solid State Hybrid) Hard Drive (Brand New & tested)
- Fresh installation of MacOS Sierra 10.12 / Factory reset / 7 hour battery
- 17.0 inch LED-backlit display 1920x1200 resolution / Three USB 2.0 ports / one Mini DisplayPort / one FireWire "800" port / one Gigabit Ethernet port
- Airport Wifi Card / "multi-touch" (4 finger) trackpad / Bluetooth / iSight Web Cam / 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Refurbished MacBook Pro with brand new upgraded parts: 8GB Memory / NEW 1TB SSHD (Fast Solid State Hybrid) Drive / Excellent Battery / Passed Apple Hardware Test / Fresh Installation of OS X 10.10 Yosemite / Unused Authentic 85W MagSafe power adapter. The MacBook Pro “Core i7” 2.66 17-Inch (Mid-2010) technically is a “configure-to-order” configuration of the MacBook Pro “Core i5” 2.53 17-Inch (Mid-2010), but also is documented as a separate model for reader convenience. Other than processor, these two models are identical. The MacBook Pro “Core i7” 2.66 17-Inch (Mid-2010) is powered by a 32 nm, dual-core 2.66 GHz Intel “Core i7” I7-620M (Arrandale) processor, with dedicated 256k level 2 cache for each core and an 3 MB shared level 3 cache. This system also supports “Turbo Boost” — which “automatically boosts the processor speed based on workload” — and “Hyper Threading” — which allows the system to recognize four “virtual cores” or “threads.” By default, it is configured with 8 GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-8500) installed in pairs (two 4 GB modules), a 1TB SSHD (Solid State Hybrid) hard drive, an 8X DL “SuperDrive”, and dual graphics processors — a NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR3 memory and Intel HD Graphics with 256 MB of RAM shared with the system — that Mac OS X automatically switches between for better graphics performance and better battery life, respectively, depending on application use. The standard configuration of this model has an LED-backlit 17.0″ widescreen TFT active-matrix “glossy” display (1920×1200 native resolution). Connectivity includes AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Gigabit Ethernet, a Firewire “800” port, three USB 2.0 ports, optical digital/analog audio in/out, a “Mini DisplayPort” that supports an external display at 2560×1600 (it also passes an audio signal), and an ExpressCard/34 slot. It lacks an SD card slot.